Plan your trip!
Plan your trip
Enter information in the start and end boxes
- By address: Enter the street address, you don’t need to enter city, state or zip code.
- By intersection: Enter cross streets for your start or end point. Separate the two street names with &, and, or @.
- By landmark: Enter the name of transit center, city office, business or school. Note: not all landmarks are available in the trip planner. If you don’t find the landmark you are looking for, try entering the address or intersection.
- To reverse your trip, click the arrow ()
Select your location on the map
- Zoom into the map to the location you want to start or end from
- Right click (or Control Click on a Mac) to select a start or end point
- To change the start or end point, drag the flag to a new location
Refining your results
- You will get the most accurate results using an address or intersection as your start end points
- If the trip planner does not have an exact match, you can select a match from the list or try to search again.
Selecting date and time
- Leave at – Set the time you’d like to leave your starting point.
- Arrive by – Set the time you’d like to arrive at your end point.
- Date – Set the specific day of your trip. Note that schedules differ on weekends and holidays.
- Time – Set the time of your trip. Note be sure to change am/pm if necessary.
- Fastest trip – Choose this option to find the trip that takes the shortest amount of time from start to finish.
- Fewest transfers – Choose this option to find the trip with the fewest number of transfers between buses.
- Walking distance – Select how long you are willing to walk to the start or end point of your trip. Selecting a longer walking distance often provides more trip options.
Using the map
- Plan a trip – you can plan a trip using the map by selecting a start or end point by right clicking (or control clicking on a Mac).
- Change your trip - to change your trip, drag the start or end point on the map. A new route and results will appear in the left.
- Zoom – to change the zoom on the map, use the gray slider on the left of the map.
- Make the map larger – to make the map bigger, click on the double arrow on the left middle of the map. Click it again to return the map to its original size. (Resize Icon)
- Show on the map – Click the icon in the upper right to see the following:
Find it fast
Shape the future of regional mass transit