Agency reports online
What kinds of materials are available?
We publish a variety of reports and documents online. Service planning information is published annually along with quarterly ridership reports. Quarterly reports are available for capital projects under construction, and many projects have libraries of fact sheet, presentations, and other materials.
Financial information, such as quarterly financial reports and annual budgets, are also online. Many environmental documents and complete archives of our Board or Directors actions are also available.
Can't find it?
Not all Sound Transit reports and publications are available online. If there is a specific item that you would like to review, please contact us. You may also search our site for documents using the search tool at the top if this page.
Links to document libraries
- Getting there together, Transit Integration Report, February 2016
- Getting there together, Transit Integration Report, September 2014
Service planning and news:
Financial, Environmental and Board of Directors archives:
- Financial documents
- Information for investors
- Environmental documents
- Small Business Development and Labor Compliance reports
- Board of Directors archives
Project and planning information
- Agency Progress Report
- Ballard Transit Expansion Study project archive
- East Link project archive
- Federal Way project archive
- Link Operations and Maintenance Satellite Facility project archive
- Lynnwood Link Extension project archive
- Northgate Link Extension project archive
- Sounder Station project archive
- South 200th Street Link Extension project archive
- Tacoma Link Expansion project archive
- University Link project archive
- Design Standards and Guidelines
- Regional transit system: planning history