Projects & Plans
Sound Transit has begun the process to shape a ballot measure that voters could consider as early as November 2016. This Sound Transit 3 measure will build upon the existing mass transit system of light rail, commuter rail and bus services.
Learn more and get involved in the process:soundtransit3.org
Your outreach team
- East 'J' Street ClosureMay 17, 2016: Starting as early as Wednesday, May 18, Sound Transit will be closing down East 'J' Street in order to install utility monitoring devices.
- Sea-Tac International Airport: South 182nd Street Road Work on May 16-17 – Access Airport from South 170th StreetMay 13, 2016: Sound Transit crews are restoring area roads in preparation for opening the Angle Lake Station in fall 2016. Crews will be paving South 182nd Street at the Sea-Tac International Airport entrance during the overnight hours beginning Monday, May 16.
- May 12, 2016: Comments on the ST3 Draft Plan from stakeholder organizations, received from March 29 – May 2, 2016.
- May 12, 2016: Comments on the ST3 Draft Plan from the online survey open-ended question, “Do you have additional feedback about the draft plan
ST3 Draft Plan Comment: Public Comments (8.14 MB)May 12, 2016: Public comments on the ST3 Draft Plan, received from March 29 – May 2, 2016.
- May 12, 2016: The presentation to the Sound Transit Board of Directors on May 5, 2016 outlining the online survey and phone survey results fro