Located between 130th and 132nd Avenues NE at NE Spring Blvd., this station includes a 300-space park-and-ride and supports future growth in the corridor.
- At-grade station with platform located between 130th and 132nd Avenues NE along the future extension of NE Spring Blvd
- Park-and-ride facility adjacent to the station to accommodate up to 300 vehicles for transit use as part of the City of Bellevue’s transit oriented development (TOD) project north of the station
- Bicycle parking, including lockers and racks to be incorporated into the City’s TOD project
- Public art
See most recent design materials in the document archive.
Construction of East Link east of 124th Ave NE and south and west of NE 20th Street in the Bel-Red area is anticipated to begin in early 2017.
What to expect during construction:
- Reduced travel lanes and changes in traffic patterns
- Temporary full intersection closures
- Intermittent daytime, nighttime and weekend work
- Signage and detours
- Access to businesses maintained
- Construction will typically occur between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. on weekdays, 8 p.m. and 7 a.m. with approval from the City of Bellevue, and between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. on Saturdays.
- Sound Transit has applied for extended hours permit for utility work within the City right-of-way.
- Sound Transit will announce major traffic shifts in advance and signage will help motorists, pedestrians and bicyclists get around construction work zones.
Sound Transit anticipates awarding the Bel-Red contract in early 2017. After award, the contractor will develop a schedule detailing the sequence of work within the project limits.
The contractor will also be required to coordinate work with third party utilities, City of Bellevue and other Sound Transit projects.
Sound Transit will host an opportunity to learn more about construction sequence and phasing in early 2017. Construction is anticipated to begin in this area of the project in the second quarter of 2017. The current schedule and key information is subject to change as construction contracts are awarded.
Sign-up for updates:
Sign-up or update your subscriber preferences today to receive area-specific updates that include advanced notification for traffic impacts, new construction activities and more.
For issues that need immediate attention during construction after normal business hours, call Sound Transit's 24-hour construction hotline at 888-298-2395.
- PROJECT: Station Platform Balustrade
- ARTIST: Patrick Marold (Denver, CO)
- DESCRIPTION: Marold has designed a hand-crafted stainless steel balustrade with a gentle, wandering gesture that defines the outer edges of the station platform. This meandering line gradually moves up and down as if drawn by an unseen hand. The reflection of light and shadows will create a dynamic visual experience that will change depending on the time of day or season of the year.
- WEB: http://patrickmarold.com/