Spring District/120th Station
Located between 120th and 124th avenues NE, north of a planned new NE 15th Street roadway, this station will be below street-level to support City of Bellevue and Spring District redevelopment plans. It provides a transit-oriented joint development opportunity with the site developer.
- Below-grade open-air station at the core of the future Spring District in the Bel-Red Corridor
- Station entrance connected to 120th Avenue NE and the future Spring District streets
- Passenger drop-off/pickup area along 12th Avenue NE
- Covered bicycle storage
- Public art
Issues for final design
- Further design of the 120th Station is currently on hold as Sound Transit explores a public private partnership with the site developer
- Final architectural features
- Artist selection
- Construction staging, schedule and methods
See most recent design materials in the document archive.
Update your subscriber preferences today to receive area-specific updates that include advanced notification for traffic impacts, new construction activities and more. The current construction schedule is below and is subject to change as construction contracts are awarded.
- Downtown Bellevue: early 2016
- Tunnel construction is scheduled to begin in early 2016 while the remainder of downtown Bellevue construction will begin in mid-2017
- South Bellevue: late 2016
- Overlake: early 2017
- Bel-Red: early 2017
- I-90: mid-2017
No events are scheduled
- Dec 6, 2016: Mercer Island station in the final design phase
- Nov 23, 2016: Project update: East Link Extension
- Nov 1, 2016: Bellevue and Sound Transit to host free Business Resource Forum Nov. 14
- Oct 4, 2016: Lane closures on 110th Avenue NE
- Aug 24, 2016: Field work happening along 140th Ave NE.
- Aug 24, 2016: 110th Avenue NE in downtown Bellevue set to reopen