Lynnwood Draft Environmental Impact Statement
Sound Transit and the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) have published the Lynnwood Link Extension Draft Environmental Impact Statement (DEIS) for public, agency and tribal review and comment. The DEIS evaluates light rail route and station alternatives and describes the project's potential effects on the environment, nearby properties and transportation, as well as other impacts. The 60-day extended comment period ended September 23, 2013.
Sound Transit and FTA hosted four open house/public hearings in August 2013.
Copies of the DEIS:
Hard copies of the DEIS are available for $25.00. The Summary and a CD including the DEIS, appendices and technical reports are available at no charge. Please contact Lauren Swift for copies at 206/398-5301 or Lauren.Swift@soundtransit.org.
Documents in .pdf format require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.
Fact Sheet and Table of Contents (2.4 MB)
Executive Summary (1.9 MB)
Appendix F: Conceptual Plans
Appendix J: References (130 KB)
Appendix K: Supporting Documents
- Alternatives Analysis:
- Alternatives document - alternatives analysis report and SEPA addendum - cover and table of contents (894 KB)
- Summary (5.9 MB)
- Chapter 1, Introductory pages (166 KB)
- Chapter 2, Purpose and need (1.5 MB)
- Chapter 3, Development and screening of alternatives (7.1 MB)
- Chapter 4, Detailed definition of level 2 alternatives (9.9 MB)
- Chapter 5, Analysis of alternatives, part 1 (pages 1-40) (13.9 MB)
- Chapter 5, Analysis of alternatives, part 2 (from page 41) (9.6 MB)
- Chapter 6, Public and agency involvement and coordination (103 KB)
- Chapters 7-8, Comparative evaluation of alternatives; conclusions and next steps (626 KB)
- Chapter 9, References (71 KB)
- Environmental Scoping Summary Report; Sound Transit Board Briefing Book (3.6 MB)
Ecosystem Resources (13.6 MB)
Noise and Vibration
Part 1 (3.1 MB)
Part 2 (6.2 MB)
Part 3 (3.1 MB)
Part 4 (7.9 MB)
Part 5 (7.9 MB)
- Part 6 (5.7 MB)
- Part 7 (4.5 MB)
Transportation (11.4 MB)
*Printed versions are available on request for the cost of reproduction.