South 200th Link Extension
No events are scheduled
- Aug 31, 2016: S. 200th Street reopens
- Aug 18, 2016: South 200th Link Extension emergency response exercise on Saturday, Aug. 20
- Link light rail
Start of service:
Construction has begun to extend Link light rail from the current Sea-Tac Airport station to South 200th Street in the City of SeaTac. When completed, riders will enjoy frequent, reliable service from Angle Lake Station to the airport, downtown Seattle and the University of Washington.
- Testing & Pre-operations
Construction began: May 2013
Length/distance: 1.6 miles from Sea-Tac Airport to South 200th Street
Rider projection: 5,400 daily riders coming and going from Angle Lake Station by 2018
Budget: $383 million
Funding partners: FTA, TIGER III grant funding, PSRC, WSDOT
Planning partners: City of SeaTac and Port of Seattle
Parking: 1,050 parking spots are planned for the parking garage at Angle Lake Station.
- South Sound
- S. 200th Street reopensAug 31, 2016: Sound Transit is restoring area roads in preparation for the opening of the Angle Lake Station.
- Light rail service to Angle Lake starts Sept. 24 Aug 24, 2016: 1.6-mile extension from Sea-Tac Airport to South 200th Street will open four years earlier than planned, include more parking fo ...
- South 200th Link Extension emergency response exercise on Saturday, Aug. 20Aug 18, 2016: Sound Transit will host an emergency response exercise on Saturday, Aug. ...