Construction alert: University of Washington Station
May 7, 2013
Nighttime Montlake Blvd. traffic impacts
Construction of the University of Washington Station's pedestrian/bicycle bridge is ongoing. In order to continue building the bridge, the contractor will need to close traffic lanes and sidewalks on Montlake Blvd. between NE Pacific Street and NE Pacific Place: (Please see traffic details below).
- Wednesday, May 8th, 7:00 pm through Thursday, May 9th, 5:00 am
- Thursday, May 9th, 7:00 pm through Friday, May 10th, 5:00 am
Northbound on Montlake Blvd.
- All lanes northbound on Montlake Blvd. and the east sidewalk between NE Pacific Street and NE Pacific Place will be closed.
- To head northbound: Turn left on NE Pacific Street, right onto NE Pacific Place and turn left back onto Montlake Blvd. at the signal.
- Pedestrians/Bicyclists: Use the crosswalk and the west sidewalk between NE Pacific Street and Place.
Southbound on Montlake Blvd
- One southbound lane will be closed. The west sidewalk will be open between NE Pacific Street and NE Pacific Place.
For further information, please contact Sound Transit community outreach - Andrea Burnett at 206-398-5300 or email@example.com.
For issues that need immediate attention after normal business hours, call Sound Transit's 24-hour Construction Hotline at (888) 298-2395.