Construction alert: Tacoma Trestle Track and Signal Project 3/17/2017
Mar 17, 2017
Upcoming construction impacts at East 'C' and 'D' Streets
Starting as early as Monday, March 20, construction crews will be working at the intersection of East 'C' and East 'D' Street over the next few weeks.
Upcoming work activities include:
- March 20-21: Trenching and installing conduits along train tracks through the intersection of East 'D' street.
- Impacts: One lane closure during the week of Mar. 20
- March 24-26: Construct the C to D crossover, raise and stabilize train tracks.
- Impacts: No road closure needed
- March 31 - April 2: Demo existing crossing panels, install conduits and J-Box under tracks, raise tracks at East 'D' Street, reinstall crossings panels, and replace flange way.
- Impacts: East 'D' Street closure required. East 26th Street will be re-opened during this time.