Overlake Village Station
Located adjacent to SR 520 north of the Overlake Village Park-and-Ride on 152nd Avenue NE, the station entrance will be along 152nd Avenue NE, just south of SR 520. This station's design is consistent with the City of Redmond's 152nd Corridor Study and Overlake Village Neighborhood Plan.
- At-grade open-air station at the core of the developing Overlake Village neighborhood in Redmond
- Station is along the edge of SR520 with an entrance connected to a pedestrian plaza
- Passenger drop-off/pickup area along new Plaza street adjacent to 152nd Ave NE
- Bicycle storage
- Bicycle and pedestrian bridge spanning SR520
- Public art
See most recent design materials in the document archive.
Update your subscriber preferences today to receive area-specific updates that include advanced notification for traffic impacts, new construction activities and more. The current construction schedule is below and is subject to change as construction contracts are awarded.
- Downtown Bellevue: early 2016
- Tunnel construction is scheduled to begin in early 2016 while the remainder of downtown Bellevue construction will begin in mid-2017
- South Bellevue: late 2016
- Overlake: early 2017
- Bel-Red: early 2017
- I-90: mid-2017
No events are scheduled