Sound Transit operates its programs and services without regard to race, color or national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been unlawfully discriminated against for these reasons may file a complaint with Sound Transit.
More information on Sound Transit’s Title VI Policy and the procedures to file a complaint may be obtained by:
- calling 888-889-6368; TTY Relay 711;
- emailing email@example.com;
- downloading the process document;
- mailing to Sound Transit, Attn: Customer Service, 401 S. Jackson St. Seattle, Washington 98104-2826; or
- visiting our offices located at 401 S. Jackson St. Seattle, Washington 98104.
A complaint may be filed directly with the Federal Transit Administration Office of Civil Rights, Attention: Complaint Team, East Building, 5th Floor – TCR, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE, Washington, DC 20590 or call 888-446-4511.
See the document library on this page to download notice of rights and complaint forms.
(Note: This information was translated in all required languages. See separate documents for translated text.)
For Title VI Non-discrimination policy information concerning discrimination based on race, color, or national origin, contact 800-823-9230.