Three-day closure for Eastrail (formerly ERC trail) in Bellevue
Staring Wednesday, Feb. 12, Sound Transit's contractor, Hensel Phelps, will close a small portion of the Eastrail in Bellevue, for three days, near the construction site of the Operations and Maintenance Facility on 120th Avenue Northeast. The closure is needed to complete trail surfacing and reconstruct the temporary trail bridge.
Three-day trail closure and detour
Wednesday, Feb. 12, through Friday, Feb. 14
Eastrail near the Operations and Maintenance Facility East construction site on 120th Avenue Northeast in Bellevue.
- In order to continue through to 120th Avenue Northeast, you'll need to follow the following detour (Coming from the north, at the South Kirkland Park-and-Ride):
- Detour off the trail to the existing bike lane/sidewalk on 108th Avenue Northeast to Northup Way
- Use existing bike lane/sidewalk on Northup Way/20th Avenue Northeast
- Head south on 120th Avenue Northeast to Spring Boulevard intersection
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
Are you a bicyclist?
Sign-up for bicyclist-specific alerts from Sound Transit.