Elected Leadership Group
The SR 522 Elected Leadership Group is made up of elected officials who represent communities along the route as well as members of the Sound Transit Board. This group reviews and discusses project information and public input and strives for consensus in making recommendations to the Sound Transit Board.
The Elected Leadership Group will:
- Consider the needs of the SR 522 BRT corridor within the context of the regional transit system.
- Work with project staff to understand and evaluate project refinements and tradeoffs.
- Represent the communities they serve and share community priorities and local context.
- Seek to form consensus on group recommendations.
- Project corridor representatives:
- Kenmore Deputy Mayor Nigel Herbig
- Shoreline Mayor Will Hall
- Lake Forest Park Mayor Jeff Johnson
- Bothell Councilmember James McNeal
- Woodinville Councilmember Susan Boundy-Sanders
- Sound Transit Board representatives:
- Seattle Councilmember Rob Johnson
- Kenmore Mayor David Baker
- Everett Councilmember Paul Roberts
- WSDOT Assistant Secretary Patty Rubstello