East Link Extension
No events are scheduled
- Mar 15, 2017: Utility work on 110th Ave NE and NE 2nd St
- Mar 2, 2017: South Bellevue Park-and-Ride service changes
- Jan 11, 2017: Is your small business directly-adjacent to the East Link Extension light rail project?
- Dec 13, 2016: Construction in the Bel-Red area is right around the corner
- Link light rail
Start of service:
East Link will give riders a fast, frequent and reliable connection between the Eastside's biggest population and employment centers and destinations across King, Pierce and Snohomish counties. When East Link opens, passengers will be able to ride over 50 miles of light rail with other new extensions also open north to Lynnwood and south to Kent/Des Moines.
- Final Design
Length: 14 miles
- Mercer Island to University of Washington: 20 minutes
- South Bellevue to Sea-Tac Airport: 50 minutes
- Overlake Transit Center to Bellevue Transit Center: 10 minutes
Rider projection: About 50,000 riders will use East Link every day by 2030.
Budget: $3.7 billion
- East King County
- Several ramps to eastbound I-90 in Seattle closed overnight next week, March 19-20Mar 17, 2017: SEATTLE – Overnight drivers on Interstate 5 and Rainier Avenue South who need to access eastbound Interstate 90 in Seattle shoul...
- Utility work on 110th Ave NE and NE 2nd StMar 15, 2017: Construction crews have completed the water main replacement at the intersection of 110th Avenue Northeast and Main Street and a...
- Eastbound I-90 traffic across Lake Washington reduced to one lane this weekend, March 10-12Mar 10, 2017: SEATTLE – Beginning at 11 p.m....