West Seattle and Ballard Scoping Open House - Downtown, 3/7/2019
The West Seattle and Ballard Link Extensions Scoping Comment Period has officially kicked off. Scoping is the start of the federal environmental review process, and provides an opportunity to comment on the route and station alternatives, topics to study in the Environmental Impact Statement, and the project's purpose and need. This public comment period, from Feb. 15th to March 18th, 2019, includes multiple ways to share your feedback:
- Attend an open house: Presentation begins 30 minutes after start time
- Comment online: wsblink.participate.online
- Email us: email@example.com
- Leave a voicemail: 833-972-2666
- Mail: West Seattle and Ballard Link Extensions, c/o Lauren Swift, Sound Transit, 401 S. Jackson St., Seattle, WA 98104
Give us your input by March 18 on:
- Route and station alternatives.
- Topics to study in the Environmental Impact Statement.
- Project purpose and need.