Ticket Vending Machines

In order to ride Sound Transit trains you'll need either a ticket or a valid fare on an ORCA card.

Buy tickets and adult ORCA cards at ticket vending machines. Buy passes or add cash value (E-Purse) as well.

Where to find ticket vending machines:

Link light rail stations

Sounder train stations

Bellevue Transit Center, Burien Transit Center, Eastgate Park-and-Ride, Federal Way Transit Center and Northgate Transit Center