Sound Transit in the News: Happy New Year!
- We'll be running Link until 2 a.m. New Years Eve (or is it New Years Day at that point?), so make good choices and have a Happy New Year!
- Meanwhile or friends at King County Metro and the Seattle Streetcar are also offering extended service
- And we're moving forward with our Link extension to Tacoma Dome
- Northgate (and its future Link station) are highlighted as national examples for adapting retail zones
- Reliable travel time from Everett to Seattle now a tense one and a half hours driving, or you could take a hour snoze on Sounder
- For bus riders from Snoho, new bus shoulder-lanes could ease the morning I-5 commute
- More low income TOD coming to Capitol Hill