Sound Transit in the News: A Prettier Ride
(photo credit: Lizz Giordano)
- Your ride through SODO just got prettier: new murals have been added. And the neighborhood is way more than just industry. Take Link down and check out how the neighborhood is changing.
- It's true, we have a lot going on! Seattle Transit Blog gives an overview of our upcoming Transit Development Plan.
- When Northgate Station opens in 2021, there will be a pedestrian bridge to North Seattle College. Check out the latest designs.
- Want to get out into the woods? Take Sound Transit Route 554 to Issaquah and hop on King County's new "Trailhead Direct" bus to Tiger and Cougar mountains.
- ICYMI: Our Lynnwood Link Extension stations now have names!
- $15 million for affordable housing: on Monday, the City and Sound Transit jointly issued a Request for Proposals (RFP) for affordable housing at the future Roosevelt Station.