Partial closure of Southeast 30th Street to Bellevue Way Southeast
In order to install sign bridge foundations and perform landscaping work, crews will be restricting access to Southeast 30th Street from Bellevue Way Southeast (and vice versa) daily from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday, March 9th to Friday, March 13th.
During work hours (7 a.m. to 2 p.m.) crews will be restricting access to Southeast 30th Street from Bellevue Way Southeast and vice versa. Detours will be clearly communicated with signage leading up to the restriction and a map of the detour can be found below.
7 a.m. to 2 p.m. daily from Monday, March 9th to Friday, March 13th.
Intersection of Southeast 30th Street and Bellevue Way Southeast, which acts an entry point to the Enatai and Beaux Arts communities.
- No right turn from southbound Bellevue Way Southeast to Southeast 30th Street. Use 112th Avenue Southeast if headed southbound.
- No left turn from northbound Bellevue Way Southeast to Southeast 30th Street. Continue north past the "wye" and make a left on 108th Avenue Southeast if headed northbound.
- Right turn from Southeast 30th Street to southbound Bellevue Way Southeast will remain open.
- All on and off ramps to Interstate 90 will remain open.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.