12th Ave NE lane closure and early morning concrete pour at Roosevelt Station
As early as Thursday, June 27th, to Tuesday, July 2nd, Sound Transit's contractor will be dismantling and removing the temporary construction elevator (IE "man lift") then pouring concrete to fill-in the remaining unfinished portion of the station's platform. Work will require a left lane closure on 12th Ave NE in order to remove the man lift materials.
12th Ave NE lane closure:
- Thursday, June 27th – Friday, June 28th, 5 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Monday, July 1st – Tuesday, July 2nd, 5 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Early morning concrete pours will occur:
- Friday, June 28th, 5 a.m. – 9 a.m.
- Saturday, June 29th, 6 a.m. – 10 a.m.
Crane used to assist in the man lift dismantle, the concrete mixer trucks, and the concrete pump truck will be staged inside the construction work area, near 12th Ave NE and NE 66th Street (see map).
- Concrete mixer trucks and concrete pump truck will be used to place station's platform slab. There will be four concrete trucks entering the construction work area over a period of four hours.
- Flaggers will assist trucks entering and exiting the site. Trucks will enter and exit onto 12th Ave NE near NE 66th St.
- Mobile crane will be used to dismantle man lift support structure.
- A Temporary Noise Variance (TNV) has been obtained from the City of Seattle for this work.
Outreach Specialist: Rhonda Dixon, firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-398-5300
After-hours construction hotline: 888-298-2395