August 6 – 11 closures of Northeast 103rd Street between 1st Avenue Northeast and 3rd Avenue Northeast
Starting as early as Monday night, Aug. 6 through Friday morning, Aug. 10, Northeast 103rd Street will be closed overnight while Sound Transit's contractor performs trench work for a duct bank for a new signal and streetlight at the Northgate Transit Center roadway.
Starting Friday night, Aug. 10 through Saturday, Aug. 11, Northeast 103rd Street will be closed around-the-clock while Sound Transit's contractor installs temporary structural support used during construction.
Access to Northgate Mall and Northgate Transit Center will be maintained.
- Monday night, Aug. 6, to Friday morning, Aug. 10: 8 p.m. – 5 a.m.
- 8 p.m. on Friday night, Aug. 10, to midnight on Saturday, Aug. 11
Closure of Northeast 103rd Street east of the 1st Avenue Northeast intersection to west of 3rd Avenue Northeast intersection (see map). 1st Avenue Northeast will remain open in both directions.
- Monday night to Friday morning:
- Concrete cutter, excavators, dump truck, light plants, compaction tools, etc.
- Friday night to Saturday night:
- Cranes, semi-truck with flatbed trailer, aerial lifts, forklifts, etc.