Closure of NE Spring Blvd. and 136th PL NE intersection starting Monday, April 8
Beginning as early Monday, April 8 lasting through July 2019 Sound Transit contractor crews will close the intersection of Northeast Spring Boulevard and 136th Place Northeast extending to 137th Place Northeast, adjacent to Sunmark Upholstery. This closure is necessary to facilitate the installation of underground utilities and grading operations.
Intersection closure of Northeast Spring Boulevard and 136th Place Northeast to facilitate the installation of underground utilities and grading operations.
Northeast Spring Boulevard and 136th Place Northeast.
Monday, April 8- July 2019.
- Only one-way traffic eastbound on Northeast Spring Boulevard.
- Closure of westbound lane on Northeast Spring Boulevard between 136th Place Northeast and 137th Place Northeast.
- Local access will be maintained on 137th Place Northeast.
- Driveway access will be maintained to businesses on Northeast Spring Boulevard.
- All traffic control plans have been reviewed and approved by the City of Bellevue.
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.
- Crews will maintain a safe and secure work zone.