Construction alert: Northgate, 9/6/2018
On Monday night, Sept. 10 thru Friday night, Sept. 14, 1st Ave NE will be closed from NE 92nd St to NE 100th St while Sound Transit’s contractor performs trenchwork to install storm drainage utility pipes.
- Monday night, Sept. 10 – Friday night, Sept 14 (ends Saturday, Sept 15)
- 7:00 p.m. – 5:00 a.m. nightly
Closure of 1st Ave NE north of the NE 92nd Street intersection to south of NE 100th Street intersection (see map).
- Access to intersections on NE 92nd St and NE 100th St will be maintained.
- Access to Northgate Mall and Northgate Transit Center will be maintained.
- Local access:
- Residents and business customers will be escorted in by flaggers.
- When approaching the site, please turn on your hazards to inform the flagger that you need access.
Excavators, light plants, dump trucks, demo saws, rollers, and front end loaders.