Construction begins in August to build Bel-Red/130th Station park-and-ride
Beginning in early August, the City of Bellevue Transportation Department will begin construction of a 300-stall park and ride facility located on 130th Avenue Northeast. The park-and-ride lot will serve Sound Transit’s Bel-Red/130th Station.
Construction of park-and-ride lot
Early August 2021 and is expected to last until June 2022
130th Avenue NE adjacent to Bel-Red/130th Station.
- The project will require periodic shoulder and sidewalk closures, with an occasional lane closure, on 130th Avenue NE.
- Large construction vehicles will be entering and exiting the project site.
- Please follow the direction of flaggers and signed detours to safely access your destination.
- Please plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.