Curb work on 110th Avenue NE in downtown Bellevue
Beginning Friday, Feb. 7th, crews will be performing curb corner work at the intersection of 110th Avenue Northeast and Northeast 4th Street and the intersection of 110th Avenue Northeast and Northeast 2nd Street. Crews will close sidewalks and one right lane adjacent to the work in downtown Bellevue. This work is in preparation of the grind and overlay of 110th Avenue Northeast between Main Street and Northeast 4th Street in spring 2020. This work is scheduled to take approximately two months to complete, Monday - Saturday.
Curb corner work at the intersections of 110th Avenue Northeast and Northeast 4th Street and 110th Avenue Northeast and Northeast 2nd Street.
Beginning Friday, Feb. 7th, and will continue for approximately two months, Monday - Saturday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
All curb corners at the 110th Avenue Northeast and Northeast 4th Street, and 110th Avenue Northeast and Northeast 2nd Street intersections.
- Approved work hours are Monday - Saturday, from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Uniform police offices will be be pressent to actively assisting with traffic flows.
- Crews will close sidewalks and one right lane adjacent to the work in downtown Bellevue.
- Types of equipment used will be generators, excavators, loaders, trucks, trailers, disposal and recycling containers, water trucks/street sweepers.
- All parking lot access will be maintained. Access to PSE’s garage and Skyline garage will be maintained while work is occuring.
- Please follow the direction of flaggers and signed detours to safely access your destination.
- Please plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.