Curb Work on 112th Avenue NE and Main Street in downtown Bellevue
Beginning on Monday, July 13th, crews will be performing curb corner work at the intersection of 112th Avenue Northeast and Main Street, specifically at the northeast corner. In preparation for this work, crews will be closing sidewalks and one right lanes adjacent to the work in downtown Bellevue. This work is scheduled to occur for approximately 2-3 weeks, Monday - Friday.
Corner curb work at the intersection of 112th Avenue Northeast and Main Street.
Beginning Monday, July 13th and will continue for approximately 2-3 weeks, Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. (weather dependent).
Northeast curb corner at the 112th Avenue Northeast and Main Street intersection.
- Crews will close the northbound right lane on 112th Avenue Northeast and the westbound right lane on Main Street at the intersection during work hours.
- Two-way traffic and driveway access will be maintained at all times while work is occurring.
- Please follow the direction of flaggers and signed detours to safely access your destination.
- Please plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.