Early Morning Concrete Pour – Roosevelt Station site
On Wednesday, August 8, and Tuesday, August 14, Sound Transit’s contractor will conduct a large concrete pour requiring work to begin at 5 a.m. at the Roosevelt Station site. A temporary noise variance permit has been obtained from the City of Seattle for this work. This concrete pour is expected to take two days. The work schedule is subject to change. Notices will be redistributed if necessary.
What to expect:
- Traffic impacts: Temporary closure of northbound lane along west side of 12th Avenue NE between NE 65th and NE 68th Street for concrete pour on Wednesday, August 8, & Tuesday, August 14:
- Concrete trucks will enter and exit the site from this lane.
- Construction activities: Setting up the concrete pump. The contractor will install sound barriers around the concrete operation to help keep noise to a minimum.
- Increased vehicle traffic: 10 trucks per hour.
- Equipment: Concrete pump truck, concrete trucks and tower crane.
- Work Hours: August 8 & 14: 5:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Sidewalk Closure: The sidewalk on the west side of 12th Ave NE between NE 65th and NE 68th street will continue to be closed.