Early morning crane work and sound wall removal at Roosevelt Station
On Wednesday, July 10, Sound Transit's contractor will be using the mobile crane to load materials down the station's platform.
Monday through Friday, July 8-12, Sound Transit's contractor will be using excavation equipment to remove the green sound wall adjacent to Dwell Condominiums during normal business hours.
- Wednesday, July 10, starting at 6 a.m. (early morning work)
- Monday-Friday, July 8-12, 7 a.m.-3:30 p.m. (sound wall removal)
- Mobile crane work will be done onsite, between both head houses (see map).
- Sound wall removal work will be done onsite, adjacent to Dwell Condominiums (see map).
- A Temporary Noise Variance (TNV) has been obtained from the City of Seattle for the early morning crane work.
Outreach Specialist: Alexis Lair, firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-398-5300
After-hours construction hotline: 888-298-2395