I-405 night closures in downtown Bellevue on Wednesday, July 31st
Overnight drivers should be aware of upcoming closures on I-405 in downtown Bellevue. In preparation for the upcoming I-405 weekend closures in August, Sound Transit's contractor crews will remove overhead falsework on the bridge spanning I-405 in Bellevue starting the night of Wednesday, July 31st.
Removal of falsework in preparation upcoming I-405 weekend closures over the interstate 405
Wednesday, July 31st – Thursday, Aug. 1st, 10 p.m. – 5 a.m.
I-405 between Northeast 10th Street to Northeast 4th Street
- Sound Transit's contractor will close the southbound I-405 off-ramps to Northeast 4th Street (Exit 13A).
- The Northeast 8th Street on-ramps to southbound I-405 will be closed.
- Crews will also close one right lane on southbound I-405 (8 p.m. – 5 a.m.) from Northeast 10th Street to Northeast 4th Street.
- Please follow the direction of flaggers and signed detours to safely access your destination.
- Please plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.