I-405 to westbound I-90 overnight ramp closures and lane reductions on westbound I-90
Work continues on the cast-in-place long span rail bridge over I-90. Crews plan to close all ramps from I-405 to westbound I-90 to advance the 'traveler crane' over I-90.
- Monday, August 12, night closure, 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Right general purpose lane of westbound I-90: 11 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Left general purpose lane of westbound I-90: 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- I-405 north to westbound I-90 general purpose ramps: 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- I-405 south to westbound I-90 ramp: 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- I-405 south to westbound I-90 HOV ramp: 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Richards Rd/ SE 32nd St.to westbound I-90 ramps: 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- I-405 to I-90 detour: from I-405, drivers should follow detour signs to I-90 east. Exit at 150th Ave SE toward Eastgate Way then proceed to the westbound I-90 exit toward Seattle.
- Sound Transit's contractor is permitted to work expanded hours in the I-90 corridor and adjacent to Bellevue Way Southeast, including 24-hour work in this area.
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.