Instrumentation decommissioning along the Northgate Link alignment
As early as Tuesday, Feb. 6, Sound Transit's contractor will be decommissioning instrumentation and doing surface restoration along the Northgate Link alignment in the following locations:
What to expect:
- Tuesday, Feb. 6
- Northeast 45th and Northeast 47th streets at Brooklyn Avenue Northeast: Inside westbound lane closure
- Wednesday, Feb. 7
- Northeast 65th Street at 12 Avenue Northeast: Eastbound left turn lane closure
- 12th Avenue Northeast north of Northeast 65th Street: Right lane and parking lane closure
- Thursday, Feb. 8
- 15th Avenue Northeast between Northeast 41st and Northeast 42nd streets: Sidewalk replacement, Northbound right lane closure
- Banner Way northbound I-5 on-ramp: Right lane closure
- Friday, Feb. 9
- Northeast 43rd Street at Brooklyn Avenue Northeast: Parking lane closure on Northeast 43rd
- 15th Avenue Northeast between Northeast 41st and Northeast 42nd streets: Sidewalk replacement, Northbound right lane closure and sidewalk closure
Possible intermittent noise from the compressor, vac truck and associated equipment.
No parking: No parking signs will be placed in specific work areas.
Sidewalk: The sidewalk may be closed and detoured during this work.
Work hours: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Duration: One week
Contractor decomissions instrumentation.