Instrumentation work: 1st Ave NE and NE 92nd Street
As early as Wednesday, Feb. 14, Sound Transit's contractor will begin removing various instrumentation at the intersection of Northeast 92nd and 1st Avenue Northeast and along 1st Avenue Northeast up past Northeast 94th Street (see map). These areas will be restored when the work is finished.
What to expect:
- Traffic impacts: Flaggers will be alternating traffic at the intersection of 1st Avenue Northeast and Northeast 92nd Street, with flagged single lane closures.
- Construction activities: Possible intermittent noise from the compressor and the engine running.
- No parking: No parking signs will be placed in the work areas. Driveway access will be maintained.
- Equipment: Construction trucks and support equipment will be stationed on the street during this work.
- Work hours: Wednesday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Duration: Two days.