Intersection closure of 132nd Ave NE and NE Spring Blvd
Update: Sound Transit contractor crews will continue to work at the intersection of 132nd Avenue Northeast and Northeast Spring Blvd through Monday, September 2. This intersection closure is necessary to facilitate the installation of utility crossings and light rail systems.
Beginning as early as Monday, June 3, lasting through early August 2019, Sound Transit contractor crews will close the intersection of 132nd Avenue Northeast and Northeast Spring Boulevard. This intersection closure is necessary to facilitate the installation of utility crossings and light rail systems.
Intersection closure of 132nd Avenue Northeast and Northeast Spring Boulevard (recommended detours will be signed and in place).
Monday, June 3- early August 2019.
132nd Avenue Northeast and Northeast Spring Boulevard.
- Local access will be maintained to businesses on 132nd Avenue Northeast, please follow detours.
- No through traffic will be allowed.
- On-street parking restrictions on 132nd Avenue Northeast.
- All traffic control plans have been reviewed and approved by the City of Bellevue.
- Crews will maintain a safe and secure work zone.
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.
Outreach Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-689-4743
After-hours construction hotline: 888-298-2395