Intersection closure of 132nd Ave NE and NE Spring Blvd.
Beginning as early as Monday, April 6, lasting through Friday, April 10, Sound Transit contractor crews will close the intersection of 132nd Avenue Northeast and Northeast Spring Boulevard. This intersection closure is necessary to facilitate the installation of utility crossings and light rail systems.
Intersection closure of 132nd Avenue Northeast and Northeast Spring Boulevard (recommended detours will be signed and in place).
Monday, April 6- Friday, April 10, 2020.
132nd Avenue Northeast and Northeast Spring Boulevard.
- Local access will be maintained to businesses on 132nd Avenue Northeast, please follow detours.
- No through traffic will be allowed.
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- On-street parking restrictions on 132nd Avenue Northeast.
- All traffic control plans have been reviewed and approved by the City of Bellevue.
- Crews will maintain a safe and secure work zone.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.
- 124th Avenue Northeast mid-roadway closure is ongoing. For more information about this closure, please visit the City of Bellevue’s project page.