Lane closures on Main Street and 110th Ave. NE in downtown Bellevue starting Oct. 17th
Beginning Thursday, Oct. 17th, our contractor will be removing monitoring wells from the roadways of Main Street and 110th Avenue Northeast. Since, the downtown Bellevue tunnel is fully excavated, the monitoring wells are no longer necessary for our tunnel construction. To perform this work, it will be necessary to close lanes on Main Street and 110th Avenue Northeast.
Removing monitoring wells on Main Street and 110th Avenue Northeast
- Thursday, Oct. 17th – Friday, Oct. 18th, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 21st and Wednesday Oct. 23rd, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Main Street between 112th Avenue Northeast and 108th Avenue Northeast
- 110th Avenue Northeast between Main Street and Northeast 2nd Place
- Traffic flows through Main Street between 112th Avenue Northeast and 108th Avenue Northeast and 110th Avenue Northeast between Main Street and Northeast 2nd Place will be altered.
- Local access will be maintained while work is occurring.
- Signed detours will be in place for motorists, pedestrians, and bicyclists.
- Uniform police offices will be actively assisting with traffic flows.
- Types of equipment used will be generators, excavators, loaders, trucks, trailers, disposal and recycling containers, water trucks/street sweepers.
- All parking lot access will be maintained while work is occurring.
- Please follow the direction of flaggers and signed detours to safely access your destination.
- Please plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.