Lane closures on NE 8th Street in downtown Bellevue on July 6th
Beginning on Monday, July 6th, crews will be performing curb work to build a median island on Northeast 8th Street between 116th Avenue Northeast and 120th Avenue Northeast. To perform this work, it will be necessary to close the westbound and eastbound left lanes on Northeast 8th Street adjacent to the Whole Foods Market in downtown Bellevue.
Build median island on Northeast 8th Street
- Beginning Monday, July 6th and lasting for approxiately five to six weeks.
- Approved hours are Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Northeast 8th Street between 116th Avenue Northeast and 120th Avenue Northeast adjacent to Whole Foods Market.
- Westbound lanes and eastbound left lanes will be closed while work is occurring. Two-way traffic will be maintained while work is occurring.
- Types of equipment are flatbed trucks, small generators, concrete trucks, and saws.
- All parking lot access will be maintained while work is occurring.
- Please follow the direction of flaggers and signed detours to safely access your destination.
- Please plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.