Materials loading in at the Roosevelt Station Site
Tuesday, August 28, through Friday, September 21, Sound Transit’s contractor will be loading materials into the Roosevelt Station site using the tower crane. Work will be performed within the permit hours of 6AM to 7AM. A Temporary Noise Variance (TNV) has been approved for this work. Below are the times and dates of the work.
Duration of work:
- Tuesday, August 28 – Friday, August 31
- Tuesday, September 4 – Friday, September 7
- Tuesday, September 11 – Friday, September 14
- Tuesday, September 18 – Friday, September 21
What to expect:
- Construction Activities: Materials will be loaded into the station box.
- Traffic impacts: Temporary closure of northbound lane along west side of 12th Avenue NE between NE 65th and NE 68th Street will remain closed.
- Sidewalk Closure: The sidewalk on the west side of 12th Ave NE between NE 65th and NE 68th street will remain closed.
- Construction equipment: Tower crane
- Work Hours: 6:00 am – 7:00 am Tuesday - Friday