Mid-roadway closure of 130th Ave NE beginning as early as March 9
Beginning as early as Monday, March 9 and lasting through the morning of Monday, March 30, Sound Transit’s contractor crews will be working in the middle of 130th Avenue Northeast near Northeast 15th Place. This closure is necessary to facilitate the installment of rail and rail signal infrastructure. Through traffic will be prohibited during this closure; business access will be maintained.
Full mid-roadway closure of 130th Avenue NE near NE 15th PL (recommended detours will be signed and in place).
Beginning as early as Monday, March 9- Monday, March 30.
Full mid-roadway closure of 130th Avenue Northeast near Northeast 15th Place.
- Business access will be maintained during construction.
- Through traffic will be prohibited.
- On-street parking restrictions on 130th Avenue NE.
- Sidewalk closures on 130th Avenue NE with pedestrian detour in place.
- Closure will be in effect during daytime and nighttime hours.
- All traffic control plans are reviewed and approved by the City of Bellevue.
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.