Night closures on I-405 in downtown Bellevue
Beginning on Wednesday, March 6th, Sound Transit’s contractor will be stripping forms on the elevated light rail structures in preparation for the elevated guideway in downtown Bellevue. Work is scheduled for the nights of March 6th – 7th.
Removing formwork on elevated light rail structure
Each night, 8 p.m. to 5 a.m., Wednesday, March 6th – Thursday, March 7th
I-405 between Northeast 10th Street to Main Street
- Crews will close one right southbound I-405 lane (8 p.m. to 5 a.m.) from Northeast 10th Street to Main Street.
- The southbound I-405 off-ramp to Northeast 4th Street (Exit 13A) will be closed (10 p.m. to 5 a.m.).
- The Northeast 8th Street on-ramps to southbound I-405 (10 p.m. to 5 a.m.) will also be closed.
- Please follow the direction of flaggers and signed detours to safely access your destination.
- Please plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.
Outreach Specialist: email@example.com or 206-689-4798
After-hours construction hotline: 888-298-2395