Night full closures on NE 8th Street in downtown Bellevue
Overnight drivers should be aware of upcoming night closures on Northeast 8th Street in downtown Bellevue. Beginning on Monday, April 8th, crews will be stripping forms on the elevated guideway over the Northeast 8th Street between 116th Avenue Northeast and 120th Avenue Northeast. To do this work, it will be necessary to fully close the Northeast 8th Street adjacent to the Whole Foods Market and Burger King. This work is approved to begin the night of Monday, April 8th and scheduled to continue, each night, Monday – Thursday for approximately two weeks.
Stripping forms on elevated guideway
- Monday, April 8th – Thursday, April 11th, 11:59 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Monday, April 15th – Thursday, April 18th, 11:59 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Northeast 8th Street between 116th Avenue Northeast and 120th Avenue Northeast adjacent to Whole Foods Market
- Types of equipment are flatbed trucks, aerial lifts, small generators, light plants, concrete trucks, and saws.
- Crews will have lighting in place while work is occurring and it will be directed only towards the work site.
- All parking lot access will be maintained while work is occurring.
- Please follow the direction of flaggers and signed detours to safely access your destination.
- Please plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.
Outreach Specialist: email@example.com or 206-689-4798
After-hours construction hotline: 888-298-2395