Nightly closures of 130th Ave NE in Bellevue
Beginning as early as Wednesday, April 4 and lasting through the morning of Friday, April 6 contractor crews will close 130th Ave NE in Bel-Red. Crews will perform roadway excavation for utilities underneath 130th Ave NE.
What to expect:
- 130th Ave NE will be open to traffic during daytime hours.
- ‘Local access only’ maintained to businesses on 130th Ave NE during nighttime hours, approximately 8 p.m. – 6 a.m.
- Nighttime access will still be available to businesses with evening hours or those that receive deliveries, however
- Traffic will not be allowed when construction activities cross the roadway.
- On-street parking restrictions on 130th Ave NE.
- All traffic control plans have been reviewed and approved by the City of Bellevue.
- Crews will maintain a safe and secure work zone.
- Construction schedule is subject to change.