Nightly intersection closure of 132nd Ave NE and NE Spring Blvd.
Beginning as early as Tuesday, October 13, lasting through Friday, October 16, 8 p.m. - 6 a.m., Sound Transit contractor crews will close the intersection of 132nd Avenue Northeast and Northeast Spring Boulevard. This intersection closure is necessary to facilitate paving activities.
Intersection closure of 132nd Avenue Northeast and Northeast Spring Boulevard (recommended detours will be signed and in place).
Monday, Tuesday 13- Friday, October 16, 8 p.m. - 6 a.m.
132nd Avenue Northeast and Northeast Spring Boulevard.
- Local access will be maintained to businesses on 132nd Avenue Northeast, please follow detours.
- No through traffic will be allowed.
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- On-street parking restrictions on 132nd Avenue Northeast.
- All traffic control plans have been reviewed and approved by the City of Bellevue.
- Crews will maintain a safe and secure work zone.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.
- 124th Avenue Northeast mid-roadway closure is ongoing. For more information about this closure, please visit the City of Bellevue’s project page.