Nightly roadway closure on 136th PL NE
Beginning as early as Tuesday, October 13, lasting through the morning of Friday, October 16, Sound Transit contractor crews will close the northbound lane of 136th Place Northeast from Northeast Spring Boulevard to Northeast 20th Street. This closure is necessary to paving activities.
Nighttime closure of 136th Place Northeast to facilitate paving activities.
Tuesday, October 13 - Friday, October 16, 10 p.m. - 6 a.m.
136th Place Northeast from Northeast Spring Boulevard to Northeast 20th Street
- 136th Place Northeast will be open to traffic during daytime hours.
- Local business access will be maintained until 10 p.m.
- Through traffic will not be allowed when construction activities cross the roadway.
- All traffic control plans have been reviewed and approved by the City of Bellevue.
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.
- Crews will maintain a safe and secure work zone.