Nighttime closures of 136th Pl NE: October 2-7
Crews will close 136th Pl NE nightly starting Monday, October 2, through the morning of Saturday, October 7. During these nighttime closures, contractor crews will construct the permanent stormwater bypass system that will carry stormwater in a channel beneath the roadway.
What to expect:
- 136th Pl NE will be open to traffic during daytime hours.
- ‘Local access only’ maintained to businesses on 136th Pl NE during nighttime hours, approximately 8 p.m. – 6 a.m.
- Nighttime access will still be available to businesses with evening hours or those that receive deliveries, however traffic will not be allowed when trenching across the roadway.
- All traffic control plans have been reviewed and approved by the City of Bellevue.
- Crews will maintain a safe and secure work zone.
- Construction schedule is subject to change.