Nighttime eastbound closure on NE Spring Blvd. starting Monday, August 17
Beginning as early as Monday, August 17 lasting through Thursday, August 20, Sound Transit contractor crews will close eastbound Northeast Spring Boulevard from 132nd Avenue Northeast to 134th Avenue Northeast. Nightly closures are necessary to facilitate inspections and testing of storm systems.
Nightly closure of eastbound Northeast Spring Boulevard to facilitate inspections and testing of storm systems.
Nightly full closure of eastbound Northeast Spring Boulevard from 132nd Avenue Northeast to 134th Avenue Northeast.
Monday, August 17 - Thursday, August 20, 8 p.m. - 6 a.m.
- Northeast Spring Boulevard will be open to traffic during daytime hours.
- Local business access will be maintained until 8 p.m.
- Through traffic will not be allowed when construction activities cross the roadway.
- All traffic control plans have been reviewed and approved by the City of Bellevue.
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.
- Crews will maintain a safe and secure work zone.