Nighttime roadway closure on 136th PL NE
Beginning as early as Thursday, October 15th, lasting through the morning of Friday, October 16th, Sound Transit contractor crews will close 136th Place Northeast from Northeast Spring Boulevard to Northeast 20th Street from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. This closure is necessary to facilitate paving activities.
Nighttime closure of 136th Place Northeast to facilitate paving activities.
Nighttime full closure of 136th Place Northeast between Northeast Spring Boulevard and Northeast 20th Street.
Thursday, October 15th - Friday, October 16th, 8 p.m. - 6 a.m.
- 136th Place Northeast will be open to traffic during daytime hours.
- Local business access will be maintained until 8 p.m.
- Through traffic will not be allowed when construction activities cross the roadway.
- All traffic control plans have been reviewed and approved by the City of Bellevue.
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.
- Crews will maintain a safe and secure work zone.