Nighttime roadway closure on Northeast Spring Boulevard starting Tuesday, September 3
Beginning as early Tuesday, Sept. 3, lasting through Friday, Sept. 27, Sound Transit contractor crews will close Northeast Spring Boulevard between 134th Avenue Northeast and 136th Place Northeast. Nightly closures are necessary to facilitate the installation of utility crossings.
Nightly closure of Northeast Spring Boulevard to facilitate to facilitate the installation of utility crossings.
Nightly full closure of Northeast Spring Boulevard between between 134th Avenue Northeast and 136th Place Northeast from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 3 - Saturday, Sept. 7, 8 p.m. - 6 a.m.
- Monday, Sept. 9 - Friday, Sept. 13, 8 p.m. - 6 a.m.
- Monday, Sept. 16 - Friday, Sept. 20, 8 p.m. - 6 a.m.
- Monday, Sept. 23 - Friday, Sept. 27, 8 p.m. - 6 a.m.
- Northeast Spring Boulevard will be open to traffic during daytime hours.
- Local business access will be maintained until 8 p.m.
- Through traffic will not be allowed when construction activities cross the roadway.
- All traffic control plans have been reviewed and approved by the City of Bellevue.
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.
- Crews will maintain a safe and secure work zone.