Nighttime roadway closures on 136th PL NE extended through Dec. 21
Sound Transit contractor crews will continue nighttime roadway closures on 136th Place Northeast from Northeast Spring Boulevard to Northeast 20th Street from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. through the morning of Friday, December 21.
Nightly full closures of 136th Place Northeast from Northeast Spring Boulevard to Northeast 20th Street from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
• Monday, December 10 -Friday, December 14, 8 p.m. - 6 a.m.
• Monday, December 17- Friday, December 21, 8 p.m.-6 a.m.
Nightly closure of 136th Place Northeast to facilitate the installation of sewer and gas lines.
• 136th Place Northeast will be open to traffic during daytime hours.
• Local business access will be maintained until 10 p.m.
• Through traffic will not be allowed when construction activities cross the roadway.
• All traffic control plans have been reviewed and approved by the City of Bellevue.
• Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
• Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.
• Crews will maintain a safe and secure work zone.