Overnight I-90 off ramps to Bellevue Way SE closures
Beginning on the evening of Wednesday April 7th, crews will be delivering the Traction Power Substation (TPSS) to the future South Bellevue Station on Bellevue Way Southeast in Bellevue. TPSS units provide electricity to the overhead wires which power light rail vehicles.
In preparation for this work, crews will be closing the eastbound and westbound I-90 off-ramps to northbound Bellevue Way Southeast overnight. The closure will occur overnight from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Eastbound and westbound I-90 off-ramp closures to Bellevue Way Southeast to set the future South Bellevue Station’s TPSS.
Evening of Wednesday, April 7th from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Off-ramps from both westbound and eastbound I-90 to Bellevue Way Southeast
- Northbound Bellevue Way Southeast from I-90 to the future South Bellevue station will also be closed for staging. A crane will be used to lift the TPSS unit at the station.
- I-90 to Bellevue Way Southeast detour:
- Travel north on Interstate 405 to the Southeast 8th street exit. Take that exit and head westbound to 112th Avenue Southeast. Make a left on 112th Avenue Southeast to travel south towards Bellevue Way Southeast.
- Please plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.