Overnight ramp closures for Bellevue Way Southeast to eastbound I-90
To continue the installation of guardrails on the elevated rail platform crews are planning overnight closure of the Southbound Bellevue Way Southeast onramp to eastbound I-90 on Monday and Tuesday nights over the next two weeks.
- Monday night, Feb. 3 to Wednesday morning, Feb. 5 - 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. The same closure will happen the following week from Monday night, Feb. 10 to Wednesday morning, Feb. 12 - 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.
- Bellevue Way Southeast to I-90 eastbound onramp
- Detour: Travel westbound on I-90 to the East Mercer Way exit. Make two left turns to enter I-90 westbound.
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.